We offer you complete peace of mind when it comes to returns
If Goods Arrived Damaged from the courier or Royal Mail
In the unlikely event that your product has arrived damaged by the courier, we would request you must notify them and us immediately. Remember to sign as damaged or refuse before you sign off the delivery by giving us a call at 020 72539936.
We advise all our customers to check their items for any visible packaging damage / dent / scratches or missing parts upon delivery so to make sure we can claim and assist you swiftly. We would kindly request you to either sign for the delivery as “Item received damaged or Packaging damaged” as a proof for reference to us and the courier company to raise a claim, or refuse the delivery.
You can then email us within 24 hours highlighting the details.
Faulty As New Product
All products on our site are covered with minimum 12 months manufacturer’s warranty or more on certain items. Should your product becomes faulty within the first 30 days after it was delivered to you we will replace the item for you without any charge using a pre paid label which will be emailed to you, however your item will need to be inspected first. Any self-damage or misuse is not covered.
Kindly Note: Please ensure the goods are packed safely in its original packaging along with all other items supplied under CCTV and managers before sending to avoid charges.
After we have received your product in our warehouse our engineers will inspect the fault highlighted and contact you. If found not to the faulty there maybe a charge for the engineers time and return cost. If the goods returned are found not faulty or if found faulty but not in "as new" condition we reserve the right to cancel your returns request and delivery the item back to you will charge delivery costs for returning them back to you.
You have the right to cancel your order in part or full, to return within 14 days should you change your mind, however you will be liable for the cost of returning the product back to us. Please notify us via email within 7-10 working days.
All goods must be returned unused, complete and in the original packaging and condition they were supplied in together with any accessories. All goods must be returned with a copy of the order reference/order number on your reciept. Delivery charges will be deducted when processing a refund of your order and if you have paid for any premium delivery service including express delivery etc. would not be refunded.
All in ear headphones are not covered by the unwanted return policy, unless they have not been used and the seal not broken as they cannot be resold for hygenic reasons.
ADDITIONAL RETURNS & REFUND GUIDANCE
We understand that items may need to be returned.
General conditions for return
- Requests for return of items must be made in writing by e-mail not on the phone.
- All requests for return should provide the following details:
- The correct order reference number
- Reason for return
- In the case of faulty products the nature of the fault
- You may only return your item once we have contacted you to confirm your request for return
- All returned goods should include a note with the same details as required for the request for return (a printed copy of your correspondence with us to return the item will suffice)
- We strongly recommend that any packages you send back to us, are fully insured and that you ship using a service that can provide a proof of delivery
- We will not be responsible for any items which you send back to us that are lost or damaged in transit.
PLEASE NOTE : WE DO NOT REFUND SHIPPING COST FOR GOODS SOLD OUT OF MAINLAND UK . THE CUSTOMER IS RESPONSIBLE FOR BOTH SIDES OF SHIPPING COST FOR THESE TRANSACTIONS.
Any returns that do not meet the above conditions will not be accepted
Returns within 14 days of delivery
- You must notify us in good time and ideally within 14 days of delivery of any item that you wish to return back to us to give enough time for our authorisation and goods to reach our supplier within 14 days or it will be rejected.
- The General conditions for return apply.
- We will not refund part of the fulfillment cost or the EXPEDITED charge and you will be liable for the delivery charge when returning the product.
- Returned goods must be complete, unused, in 'as new' condition, and must be returned with the original box, packaging and accessories.
- Where a refund is requested:
- Products returned to us complete, as new, unused and in the original box will be refunded the full invoice price of the item only i.e. Fulfillment & Expedited will not be refunded.
- Products returned to us incomplete i.e. missing manuals, accessories etc. will incur an appropriate charge which will be deducted from the refund
- Products returned to us which have been opened, seals broken, packaging not intact, will incur a fee of up to 35% of the price paid for the goods, subject to condition. Hygienic products can not be returned unless they have original seal under this section.
Returns of faulty goods within 30 days of delivery
- Faulty products may be returned within 30 of delivery for a replacement
- The General conditions for return apply
- We will dispatch a replacement product once the original item has been received and investigated as per your stated fault. If no fault found, there will be an Engineer cost and shipping cost involved.
- The replacement of products does not apply to faults caused by accident, neglect, misuse, damage resulting from exposure to sand and water or failure to follow the manufacturer's instruction.
Returns of faulty goods after 30 days of delivery
- All products carry a minimum one year guarantee with respective manufacturer who acts as our service agent through their network of service centers. Direct arrangements will ensure speed & efficiency. Details are supplied in the original package, but if you need help. Please contact us.
- The General conditions for return apply.
- You will be liable for any delivery charges arising from the return and replacement of fault products.
- The repair of products does not apply to faults caused by Commercial use Wear & Tear, accident, neglect, misuse, damage resulting from exposure to sand and water or failure to follow the manufacturer's instructions.
If you have any doubts please contact us. We will be more than happy to help. Our return address is;
MagicVision c/o Hanaco Ltd
198 City Road
London EC1V 2PH
Always remember to include the order number otherwise it may take longer to resolve for you, if at all.